2014 MINAD Diversity Scholarship
Sign in or register above to view more information.
Join our network for exclusive access to:
- industry leaders and network events
- early job listings
- latest blog posts and study resources
The scholarship is open to all female and Indigenous Australians studying an Associate Degree in engineering (Mining) or Geoscience at USQ or CQU. The scholarship provides a once off award of $5000. To be eligible for the MINAD Diversity Scholarship, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in either full-time or part-time study in an associate degree (Mining or geoscience) at USQ or CQU
- Be in the first year of full-time study or part-time equivalent.
- Demonstrated commitment to completing your studies and pursuing a career within the minerals industry
- Include an accompanying CV
Applications close 30 June 2014
To complete your application for the MINAD Diversity Scholarship:
1. Complete this online application form and submit it via the instructions within said form.
2. Attach CV within the online application above.
Scholarship applicants will be notified by the 31 July 2014