2015-16 AICD Scholarship for board ready women in mining - Applications Now Open
+ The Course
The AICD Company Directors Course is delivered in a variety of formats:
- Residential (five and a half day residential program at select locations around Australia)
- Intensive (five days over one or two weeks at locations around Australia)
- Flexible (full or half day sessions over five or ten weeks at locations across Australia)
- Correspondence (for those not able to attend in person – allow up to six months to complete).
Visit the AICD website: www.companydirectors.com.au
+ The Scholarship
- Registration for the AICD Company Directors Course (including option to attend the residential program)
- One year membership of the AICD
- Reasonable travel and accommodation costs to the value of $2000 (not applicable for the residential program).
Total value: $9,500 per scholarshipScholarship holders (or their nominating company) who fail to successfully complete the course within the required time will be expected to refund the value of their scholarship to allow other qualified women to take this opportunity
+ Selection Criteria
- Nominated by an MCA member or associate member company
- Demonstrated high performance and aptitude for board duties
- Capacity to take on board roles, including time to participate
- Has not completed the AICD Company Directors Course previously
- Committed to successful completion of the course within 12 months
- Demonstrated commitment to gender diversity in the resources sector
- Willingness to participate in MCA gender diversity programs on occasion if requested
- Australian based
- CV included with the application.