COMPANY DIRECTOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR WOMEN IN MINING 2014
Sign in or register above to view more information.
Join our network for exclusive access to:
- industry leaders and network events
- early job listings
- latest blog posts and study resources
+ Aim of Scholarship
The business case in support of greater gender diversity on mining company boards continues to gain momentum.
To help increase the leadership credentials of women in the minerals industry, the MCA is offering two Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) scholarships in 2014 for women nominated by MCA member or associate member companies.
+ The Course
The Company Directors Course is delivered in a variety of formats to suit individual circumstances. It is offered as:
- Residential (Five and a half day residential program, held at select venues around Australia
- Intensive (Five days over one or two weeks, held at locations across Australia)
- Flexible (Full or half day sessions over five or ten weeks, held at locations across Australia)
- Correspondence (For those not available to attend face-to-face sessions – allow up to six months to complete the coursework and assessment)
Visit the AICD website for detailed information about the course: www.companydirectors.com.au
+ The Scholarship
Registration for the AICD Company Director’s Course (including option to attend the “Residential” program)
- One year membership of the AICD
- Reasonable travel and accommodation costs to the value of $2000 (not applicable for the “Residential” program)
- Total value: $9,200 per scholarship
Scholarship holders (or their nominating company) who fail to successfully complete the course within the required time will be expected to refund the value of their scholarship to allow other qualified women to take advantage of this opportunity.